Support Josef's Sponsors: Tenon Tours | MTV Spring Break: Miami '08 | Sparks Energy Drinks

And the REAL Winner is...

After much deliberation (did I spell that right in my current intoxicated state?) here are the runners-up and my choice for the travel partner for my trip to Ireland:
- Alexis Rossi and her limerick won a T-shirt that showed her "heart" displayed in her entry as my second runner-up
- Shawn Sprockett won a four-pack of Sparks energy beers for inspiring me like Barack Obama

And the winner of the week-long trip is...

GARY GOLDBERG for his essay! I know we'll have a great time in Ireland!

We're now on our way to The Wishing Well in downtown Boca Raton's beautiful Mizner Park for the after-party... And I'm drunk!

Love you all,
Josef

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

0 people left some love... Will you?:

Post a Comment